To order your prescriptions on line you need to register with Patient Access using the link above.
Please note we do not accept orders for repeat prescriptions over the telephone.
Please give 48 hours notice when requesting repeat prescriptions. They can be collected 48 hours later after 14:00.
How to Order
If your medicine is on repeat prescription you will be given a computer printout with the details of your medication on it or you can complete our repeat prescription form at our reception front desk.
Please use the above to order a repeat prescription by marking the items required.
You can either:
- Tick items and place the printout in the box opposite reception.
- Post the printout to the practice, with a stamped addressed envelope (please allow plenty of time due to possible delays with the post).
- Order online by following the link above and complete the Patient Access registration details rquired. You will also need to call into reception for a code to complete the registration for security reasons (you will need to bring in ID for this purpose).
- Arrange for delivery from your usual pharmacy.
- Housebound patients – many chemists provide an order/delivery service (free of charge). Ask your local chemist.
Items such as contraceptives, HRT and antidepressants are not usually available as a repeat and may therefore not appear on your list. You must therefore make an appointment to see the practice nurse or doctor for these items.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.